[free-sklyarov] AAP press release

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Dec 17 20:26:00 PST 2001

begin Ilya Volynets quotation of Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 08:14:14PM -0800:

> On Monday 17 December 2001 07:54 pm, Don Marti wrote:
> > Your members are sure making it easy to boycott them:
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/16/books/16BOOK.html
> It looks like entertainment companies are doing everything
> in their power to kill book-reading market in US.
> Number of people in here that enjoy reading is already
> surprisingly low (that's my personal impression, I don't
> have numbers).

Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free? Public libraries are
expanding in the US.  Infiltrate and politicize your local Friends
of the Library today!

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/