[free-sklyarov] Continuing the fight

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Dec 17 12:34:12 PST 2001

Good Post

if we agree that the fight is over the DMCA and upcoming focus on
a legistlative agenda.

B) Focus on Congressman Weiner, since we've opened a crack here.  He can
potentially help lead the charge to protect fair use.  We've already
canvassed a good part of his district.

C) We need to cordinate letter writing to committees better.

D) We need to BE in Washington DC.

BTW - We canvassed the streets in Brooklyn RIGHT THROUGH  September with
good results, within eyes view of the destruction of the WTC.

Ruben

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn