[free-sklyarov] "Free"..."Prisoner"...."Exile"...??

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Tue Dec 18 00:58:57 PST 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 11:20:16AM -0800, Nicholas Lentz wrote:
> You seem to be forgetting that Russia has a
> significant stash of nuclear missiles.  In fact,
> russia just tested a new scramjet based ICBM that can
> penetrate the proposed missile shield.  Those south
> american countries do not have any nuclear weapons,
> and a limited military.  Even though Russia may not be
> a giant superpower anymore, they still have enough
> nuclear capability to completely destroy the united
> states.  The U.S. would not risk global nuclear war
> over copyright laws.

I'm sure they won't. I consider the US (as a nation) clinically insane,
but not THAT crazy.

then again, I'm also sure someone's job at the CIA is to run scenarios
like "yes, but would RUSSIA risk WW3 over this?" through his head.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/D88D35A6 2001-11-14 Tom Vogt <tom at lemuria.org>