[free-sklyarov] Want a souvenir protest sign?

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Tue Dec 18 13:37:23 PST 2001

     So, the trunk of my car is crammed with Free Dimitry signs, which it
would seem have become obsolete(Yay!). I'm figuring on hitting up the
beer bash tomorrow, if anybody wants one (or 5) as a souvenir or unique
garage decoration, hook up with me at the bash. Probably won't get there
'till around 7:30 or so, I suppose my most unique trait will be hair down
past the waist...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org