[free-sklyarov] Want a souvenir protest sign?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Dec 18 14:59:56 PST 2001

begin Edmund A. Hintz quotation of Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 01:37:23PM -0800:

>      So, the trunk of my car is crammed with Free Dimitry signs, which it
> would seem have become obsolete(Yay!). I'm figuring on hitting up the
> beer bash tomorrow, if anybody wants one (or 5) as a souvenir or unique
> garage decoration, hook up with me at the bash. Probably won't get there
> 'till around 7:30 or so, I suppose my most unique trait will be hair down
> past the waist...

Looking forward to seeing you there.  The cardboard, stick, and
FREE part will come in handy next DMCA case.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/