[free-sklyarov] Want a souvenir protest sign?

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Tue Dec 18 15:38:21 PST 2001

On 12/18/01 2:59 PM, dmarti at zgp.org thus spake:

>Looking forward to seeing you there.  The cardboard, stick, and
>FREE part will come in handy next DMCA case.

Perhaps a lesson we can learn from this round is to create signs that
read "Free (insert DMCA victim here)", or perhaps a nice interchangable
velcro system...

:-P

Actually, it did occur to me that I probably have a few in there that are
more general purpose anti-dmca. If the EFF or somebody has a good space
for them, it would probably be worthwhile to hang onto 'em, I'm sure
we'll have use for them again. Since I have no garage, and my basement
space is limited and cluttered with homebrew stuff, it's all been living
in my trunk. Fortunately I haven't gotten a flat tire, else I'd look
rather comical with 30 or so Dmitry/DMCA pickets standing 'round the car
while using the jack...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org