[free-sklyarov] adobe DMCA letters

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Sat Dec 22 14:43:52 PST 2001

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 01:47:45PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> What's the nature of the works that Adobe is seeking infringement claims
> on?  Are these infringed works of Adobe (e.g.:  software or publications
> copyrighted by Adobe), or are there copies of, say, the AEBR in the wild
> which Adobe's trying to take down WRT 512.

adobe software, in this case.

I don't have a problem with adobe trying to stop software piracy. I do
have a problem with them calling on ISPs. that's like coming home to
find your car has been taken away without any notice or warning,
because, say, you were caught speeding a few days earlier.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/D88D35A6 2001-11-14 Tom Vogt <tom at lemuria.org>