[free-sklyarov]juridical procedures

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Wed Jul 18 13:24:54 PDT 2001

Seth, thanks for tracking down these numbers.  I'm holding off on making
calls so we don't bug them too much, but it is really important to get the
following information:

1       Public Defender assigned to case, including contact information
2       Bail Hearing date/time/location.
3       Current location of Dmitry, and who can have access to him.

Please post this information as soon as you get it.  If you need help, just
let me know.

Thanks, pablos.

--On Wednesday, July 18, 2001 12:53 PM -0700 Seth David Schoen