[free-sklyarov] anybody working on a flyer?

Tabinda N. Khan tabindak at best.com
Thu Jul 19 01:03:59 PDT 2001

Quoting adric:
> 	I can't make it to California for the festivities, so I'm trying
> to raise local awareness by pestering people on the web and by creating
>   a flyer I can distribute to cybercafes and user groups around these parts.
>
> I've gotten started on a flyer (handbill?), but I'd appreciate some
> help, or pointers to flyers already online.

At the San Francisco meeting tonight I was charged with taking
content from the Web materials being posted tomorrow and
making a flyer for the protest. I like your flyer too. My goal
is to make the Web site the flyer and hand out something which
will cause people to look at the site since it will be more
up-to-date than paper. I can post a copy when mine is done.

Tabinda