[free-sklyarov] Newsflash! Sklyarov Denied Access To Russian Consul

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Thu Jul 19 01:23:45 PDT 2001

--On Thursday, July 19, 2001 1:11 AM -0700 Seth David Schoen
<schoen at loyalty.org> wrote:

> Apparently the EFF should be getting some detailed updated information
> tomorrow, because some EFF staff members have gotten in touch with
> Sklyarov's colleagues at ElcomSoft.

I think some people may have the wrong idea about Dmitry's colleagues.
These men currently do not have any better information than we do.  They
have even less of an idea about what to do/who to talk to/how to get help
than we do.  The Russian Consul, while having filed inquiries, also knows
nothing thus far.  Dmitry's colleagues, also have difficulty with English.
They need help from us.

Having talked to Alexander (Elcomsoft Executive in San Francisco) only an
hour ago:

        1  Nobody has talked to Dmitry since his arrest.
        2  Nobody knows where he is being held.
        3  Nobody knows where he'll turn up next.

Where "Nobody" is any of us and/or Dmitry's colleagues, not the feds.

pablos.

--
Pablos Kadrevis
pablos at kadrevis.com