[free-sklyarov] stickers! Somebody please make some

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Thu Jul 19 02:40:09 PDT 2001

I would really like to have stickers I can pass around and put on things
and people to build awareness of the issue. Not bumper stickers (for me,
anyway) but real live sheets of Avery's Finest. Maybe one of you unemployed
pixel-pushers can come up with something. I want to see a design that gets
the attention of people who don't give a rat's ass about some Russian and
have never heard of the DMCA and convinces them they should.

Andrea
feorlen at acm dot org