[free-sklyarov] AtH is here

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Thu Jul 19 04:14:19 PDT 2001

Hi, All!

I am here and ready for actions.  My proposal is to
make in Moscow:

 (1) press-conference at Saturday, 17:00
     /* can give my flat */
 (2) demonstration at Monday, the same time (UTC, local?)
     as in San Jose near US Embassy or Ambassador's
     residence.

Is anyone here from Moscow, who already made demonstrations?

As in June, 1999 we need 3 person, that sign a paper to
Moscow mayor.  This must be done *TODAY*, because authority
can say "that place is already reserved for other action" and
return paper back, as they really did during FKD/Moscow. :(

We need time to re-apply with new place.  Also we need a place,
where copy flyers.

Is this the first case, when FBI arrest people directly
after DEF CON?

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School