[free-sklyarov] Adobe Divestment? I think not...

David HM Spector spector at zeitgeist.com
Thu Jul 19 06:07:31 PDT 2001

Agreed... but we have to start somewhere and making it clear to Adobe and
other companies that the community will NOT tolerate their bad behaviour is
the first step in fighting the DCMA.  We won't get the DCMA repealed if Adobe
and other bad actors are still standing behind it.  The best way to get them
to BACK the repeal of this silliness is to make sure they know there's a large
political penalty in continuing to support it.

_DHMS