[free-sklyarov] Hacker Arrest Stirs Protest

Sonja V. Tideman sonjat at cs.unm.edu
Thu Jul 19 08:11:49 PDT 2001

Hello,
  Would I actually qualify as a defendent in the lawsuit since my shares
were bought after Adobe committed the action that spawned the lawsuit? (I
have no idea about this)

Also, I would like to make this as public as possible.  I think the way to
do that is having as many people as possible giving demonstrations in as
many places as possible.  I would be happy to coordinate a demonstration
for the Denver area if there is enough interest

Sonja