[free-sklyarov] Adobe Divestment? I think not...

David HM Spector spector at zeitgeist.com
Thu Jul 19 08:30:02 PDT 2001

Declan,

You of all people should know (and I know you do..) that congress doesn't
listen to us sheeple.  They listen to Adobe, the MPAA and the rest of
the un-indicted felons who bought and paid for these laws.

Of course we should ALL call our congress-critters (I've already been burning
the wires between Long Island and DC) and whine as loudly (and politely)
as possible, but the best way to change this deplorable
situation is to work on geting Adobe et al back down...
...the congress will follow.

David