[free-sklyarov] Adobe Divestment? I think not...

Michael L. Love proclus at iname.com
Thu Jul 19 08:14:53 PDT 2001

> Declan,
>
> You of all people should know (and I know you do..) that congress doesn't
> listen to us sheeple.  They listen to Adobe, the MPAA and the rest of
> the un-indicted felons who bought and paid for these laws.

No, although this is true under some circumstances, we will have enough
people coming on board in this case to employ all reasonable means
against Adobe.  Please don't be discouraging.

> Of course we should ALL call our congress-critters (I've already been burning
> the wires between Long Island and DC) and whine as loudly (and politely)
> as possible, but the best way to change this deplorable
> situation is to work on geting Adobe et al back down...
> ...the congress will follow.

Again, this is one valid strategy. Others will be employing other means
so that we can crush from all sides.  Many people can do many different
things.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/