[free-sklyarov] Newsflash! Sklyarov Denied Access To Russian Consul

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Thu Jul 19 12:22:17 PDT 2001

--On Thursday, July 19, 2001 11:01 AM -0400 Declan McCullagh
<declan at well.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 01:23:45AM -0700, Pablos Kadrevis wrote:
>> Having talked to Alexander (Elcomsoft Executive in San Francisco) only
>> an  hour ago:
>>
>>         1  Nobody has talked to Dmitry since his arrest.
>>         2  Nobody knows where he is being held.
>>         3  Nobody knows where he'll turn up next.
>>
>> Where "Nobody" is any of us and/or Dmitry's colleagues, not the feds.
>
> It's been publicly reported that he is being held in Vegas and will
> turn up next in the Bay Area, probably San Jose. If nobody knows that,
> it's because they're not reading hte papers.

Declan, I know exactly what is in "hte papers."  What we didn't know at the
time I posted is where in Vegas and/or California he was being held, nor
where he would be delivered.  San Jose is only one of several assumptions
that has been reported.

pablos.

--
Pablos Kadrevis