[free-sklyarov] Publishing Assocations

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Thu Jul 19 12:47:33 PDT 2001

Hello:

Has anyone contacted publishing associations and authors' guilds to
find out their point of view on this? I suggest we provide some
documents that explain what is going to and provide them to
these groups. We need them on our side. They are the Adobe customers
and we need to make sure the disinformation doesn't make them
ignore the real issues. Adobe is hawking weak protection for their
materials.

Also, we need some well written documents explaining the DMCA issues to
people who do not know technology, etc. Anyone got pointers?

Thanks,
Jon