[free-sklyarov] Chicago Area Malcontents?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 15:54:38 PDT 2001

Choose a federal courthouse or Adobe office.

If you are willing to be the contact for a protest there,
please let us know right away!

Thanks,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------