[free-sklyarov] any way for long-distance protest support?

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Jul 19 15:46:13 PDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Paul Gowder wrote:
> I'm sitting out here in Eastern Oregon (though I'll probably be in
> Portland on Monday) -- for me, and those like me, a long distance away
> from any A-doh-be offices, is there any support the protestors need
> that can be provided long-distance?

I'm working on putting together a group to meet in Terry Shrunck Plaza (a
public space) outside the federal building downtown Portland at 11am.

Let me know if you're interested and what you can do to help (signs,
flyers, etc.)

I'm hoping to recruit much of downtown's IT staff... hopefully to at least
get their lunch hour attention.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin