[free-sklyarov] flying out to san jose?

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Jul 19 15:32:00 PDT 2001

On 19 Jul 2001, vsync wrote:
> I'm in Denver right now, and it would cost me $362 to fly out there
> for the protest march.  I'm seriously considering it.  Anyone know of
> options for getting from SFO->San Jose?  I don't particularly want to
> take CalTrain...

In my case, from Portland, it's much cheaper to fly to SJC directly.

I was considering flying in myself, but someone on this very list made me
see the light.

If you fly in, you will be one in a crowd that may have some psychological
impact and MIGHT improve the chances of news coverage of the situation.

If you spend the same money on a check to the EFF, you will be providing
for direct, effective, legal challenge to these abominable laws.

I'll be sending the EFF my airfare to San Jose.  My personal satisfaction
is worth less than what they can do.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin