[free-sklyarov] flying out to san jose?

vsync vsync at quadium.net
Thu Jul 19 15:15:33 PDT 2001

I'm in Denver right now, and it would cost me $362 to fly out there
for the protest march.  I'm seriously considering it.  Anyone know of
options for getting from SFO->San Jose?  I don't particularly want to
take CalTrain...

If I don't do this, I'd be very interested in attending a Denver area
protest, and so would my girlfriend, and possibly friends and
relatives.  Let me know if anything gets organized.

--
vsync
http://quadium.net/