[free-sklyarov] Adobe Employees: Thanks for your support

Bill Scannell bill at scannell.org
Thu Jul 19 18:07:57 PDT 2001

Hi Adobe Humans,

To be honest, I didn't know quite what to expect when I sent out an email
earlier today asking you to help out the cause.  You surprised me.

Thanks to all of you who came forward I have all the volunteers inside Adobe
I can handle right now.  Come Tuesday,  there should be ample reading
material on the Sklyarov situation and management's shameful involvement in
it.

Again, thanks!

-Bill

PS:  Someone made the suggestion that employees stop putting in overtime
until management shapes up.  Perhaps that could be a topic of discussion on
the new list?