[free-sklyarov] logistical stuff.

Kenneth Burger krburger at burger-family.org
Thu Jul 19 20:51:16 PDT 2001

I wouldn't mind putting it in as a note on a flyer.  Speaking of which, what
should I put on the flyers?  I'm great at writing creative stories and such,
but I'm not really good at persuasive articles.  So far I appear to be the
only one I know that's interested in doing this.  My friends seem to think
that it's a waste of time and not worth the trouble.  It's probably going to
have to be more than just me.  If I do this it will have to be on the
weekend or in the evening because trying to get time off from my job is a
bad idea right now, but that's not to say that someone can't take 8-1,
another take 1-6, and I'd take 6-10 on a weekday evening.  By the way, my
contact info is as follows:

Kenneth R. Burger
810-977-1674
krburger at burger-family.org

Please don't call after 10PM EDT though cuz other people in this house go to
sleep early in the evening.