[free-sklyarov] logistical stuff.

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 23:28:44 PDT 2001

Stanton will likely be updating the EFF Alert page in about
one hour from now with all the latest protest info from this list.

It's quite the impressive list of Free Sklyarov protests at
http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html
(linked from center top of front page EFF website).

Thanks to all of you for the rapid organizing... the
sample leaflets, protest signs, and media releases
will be listed on the EFF alert page tomorrow (Friday)
during the day, as soon as I can get some sleep then
return to work to collect it all together.

If anyone has designs to share, please let us know.

Free Dmitry,

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------