[free-sklyarov] Boycott Adobe by BUYING one share of stock! (fwd)

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Thu Jul 19 23:45:44 PDT 2001

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:44:25 -0500 (CDT)
From: William Knowles <erehwon at c4i.org>
To: DC-Stuff <dc-stuff at dis.org>
Subject: Boycott Adobe by BUYING one share of stock!

C4I.org/InfoSec News has decided to help the cause of Dmitry Sklyarov
with his fight against Adobe Software taking a recommendation of
Boycott Adobe http://www.boycottadobe.com in divesting of all but one
share of Adobe.

C4I.org/InfoSec News with the help of OneShare has now made it easier
for concerned parties to purchase just one share of Adobe stock
suitable for framing, or for just attending the shareholder meetings.

http://www.oneshare.com/stock.asp?company_id=169&cat_id=1

In order to assist in the cause, OneShare will reduce the OneFee by
$10.  To receive this discount, all the purchaser has to do is type
"freedmitry" in the promotion code box during checkout.

Any questions, comments, or complaints, contact either William Knowles
<wk at c4i.org> or Lance Lee <LL at oneshare.com> Founder of OneShare.

Sincerely,

William Knowles
Moderator/Editor/Senior Analyst
C4I.org/InfoSec News
wk at c4i.org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org