[free-sklyarov] Petition

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 23:50:47 PDT 2001

A well-worded petition could be helpful... let's be
careful to select the right recipient and the right

For example, should the recipient be Adobe or
the US Attorney's office?

It probably goes without saying that an email
petition is a poor idea... I am assuming you are
referring to a web-based one, yes?

Free Dmitry,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age