[free-sklyarov] Minneapolis/St. Paul

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Fri Jul 20 07:32:57 PDT 2001

Hey Chris,

If you are willing to act as a contact person for an MSP
protest, that is the fastest way to get people organized
to participate.  We can publicize your info and people
will contact you to organize and participate in the protest.

If you want to act as a contact person, please let us know
what name, email, and telephone number to use.

We will assist later today with sample media releases,
sample protest leaflets and signs, and sample slogans to
chant at the protest.

The next most important thing is to pick the date/time
and location. An Adobe office or a federal building are
preferable and this Monday, July 23, from 11am - 1pm
would match up with the rest of the protests.

Please let us know right away if you can be a
contact person for the protest in your city.

Free Dmitry,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------