[free-sklyarov] Slogan/Propaganda

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at realmeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 20 07:33:36 PDT 2001

Goran's right.

The symbol resonates a certain way in the post-Reagan (and -Thatcher)
"West."  But it's important to remember that we're on a global stage.
And Sklyarov's Russian.

If it's "merely" a symbol, then at least groups working together on this
should present other logos and let the use of this logo per se be just
one of a number of logos different people are using.

Seth Johnson