[free-sklyarov] unified message

Ryan Marsh me at ryanmarsh.com
Fri Jul 20 06:46:25 PDT 2001

Has the EFF distributed prepared statements, guidelines, suggestions and
such for us to use when speaking with the media, passerby, or employees
of Adobe? If not, can their lawyers/PR come up with something?

I feel it is very important for us to have a unified and coherent
message.

On another note, I'll be driving down from Daly City/SF, if anyone needs
a ride lemme know.

--
Regards,
-ryan

The three great virtues of programming are laziness, impatience,
and hubris, but bigotry makes the open-source world go round.