[free-sklyarov] How about getting the American Library Association (ALA) to make a statement of support for Sklyarov and against the DMCA?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Fri Jul 20 09:12:57 PDT 2001

I've approached Judith Krug, who is the ALA person that
handles a lot of the intellectual freedom issues.

Free Dmitry,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------