[free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Fri Jul 20 09:28:35 PDT 2001

Stepping up would not be hard to do... basically you would
just have to take emails and calls for a few days and inform
people about the date, time, and location for the action.

EFF will have sample leaflets, protest signs, and local
media release out very soon, along with suggested slogans to
chant at the protests.

Will