[free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Fri Jul 20 10:10:21 PDT 2001

    JB> I am not a hard-core protester, and I am not ready to go
    JB> marching up and down streets by myself.

That's too bad.

Just to get this in focus: I don't think many of us =are= "hardcore
protesters."  We're ALL flying by the seat of our pants. In my
experience, most of the people in the Bay Area are just Linux geeks
and freedom lovers. We're making this go off because we want Dmitry to
be free.

If you can, try synching up with NY-LUG, the New York Linux Users
Group.

        http://www.nylug.org/

They may be willing to step up to the plate.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/