[free-sklyarov] more on portland

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Fri Jul 20 10:23:31 PDT 2001

Jeme said:

>On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Paul Gowder wrote:
> > I've also put together an egroup for planning the Portland action.
>
>I ain't joinin' a yahoogroups thing for nobody, never.

Ok, I'll kill it.

>I have a mailman server here at bitmine.net if all we need is a mailing
>list.

Go for it!

>I'm looking at getting a group of people together on Saturday morning to
>work stuff out... who's game?

I can't show, seeing as I'll be 500 miles away tomorrow morning, but I can
call in.  Won't be in PDX until Monday morning.

>We might be able to use one of the rooms at the temporary Nader office
>downtown, but don't quote me because I haven't even broached the subject
>with anyone who would have permission to allow such a thing.  My house is
>empty for the weekend and I'm a few blocks from a Kinko's and a hardware
>store, so it might be a good place all around.

See if you can get a room with a phone, I'll call in from across the state.

         -Paul

--
	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>