[nylug-talk] RE: [free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Carlos Macedo Gomes gomes at navigo.com
Fri Jul 20 12:59:41 PDT 2001

The one on 5th it is:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/frames/storeLocator/storeLocator_findstore_home.as
p?userid=3WKBZNDWEI

Union Square
33 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003
212-253-0810

I'll stop by there on my way home tonight and see what the setup is for group
meetings.  I know they have a discussion/speaker area on the top floor and a
cafe on the 2nd to top (penultimate) floor.  The cafe may even be setup for
wireless/802.11 (not free and not secure), but that's besides it all.  I'll see
if they can point people to the right direction at the front desk in case last
minutes changes are made and out an email w/ results of the findings later today
or tomorrow morning.

See you all tomorrow...

regards,
C.G.