[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Hold

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Fri Jul 20 13:26:59 PDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Xcott Craver wrote:

> On 20 Jul 2001, Klepht wrote:
>
> >     WD> PUT THE JULY 23 PROTEST ON HOLD
> >
> > Will,
> >
> > We are NOT going to be able to get this kind of momentum behind us
> > again if we pull the plug now. It's just NOT going to happen.
> > So PLEASE be VERY confident that there will be CONCRETE results.
>
> 	Wouldn't it be advantageous to EFF if people gathered in SJ
> 	anyway, in preparation for a protest, contingent upon the
> 	outcome of the meeting earlier that morning?
>
> 	Could people are ready to protest outside be a bargaining chip?
>
> 						-S

We meet and protest anyway, even if Dmitry is out, free and clear, and
given a gold loving cup by Adobe.  He was put in jail for pointing out
that certain advertising claims of Adobe are false.  And Adobe, the
Ministry of Infotainment and Right Thinking, and Congress put Dmitry in
jail.

If we are drinking from the loving cup, it will be a VICTORY PROTEST!

oo--JS.