[free-sklyarov] an opportunity for unity

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Fri Jul 20 13:35:35 PDT 2001

A thought.
This provides probably the greatest opportunity we will ever see for unity
and solidarity between the cyber-activist community (free speech, anti-ip,
etc.) and the anti-globalization, consumer rights, environmental rights
activists.  Everyone is finally begining to see that these are really _the
same issue_ -- that when corporations are given huge concentrations of
wealth and power it destroys free speech AND the environment, fair use AND
consumer safety protections.

How do we build on this, have alliance for both causes?

	-Paul

--
	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>