[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Hold

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Fri Jul 20 13:40:52 PDT 2001

I agree with those who believe this is a stall tactic to diffuse the bad
press. There are a lot of people worked up about this and ready to move.
That will not happen again for "Protest, Part Two." Boy, if I had decided to
buy that ticket to the west coast after all, I would be mighty pissed.

If it is absolutely necessary, what about pushing the federal angle and
moving the locations? Maybe then you can even get Adobe to support the
protest.

I don't like it, but it is a possible tactic. We will not get any attention
at all, forget the press, after "Sorry, false alarm." Yawn.

Andrea