[free-sklyarov] Postponement already on Slashdot

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Jul 20 14:08:12 PDT 2001

We need to moderate up my comment that it ISN'T on hold so its the
first thing people read. :)

At 5:00 PM -0400 7/20/01, Xcott Craver wrote:
>	Now a large number of people are going to see that it is on hold.
>	This should be a factor in our deciding what to do, I think.
>
>							-S

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |
|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |