[free-sklyarov] Postponement already on Slashdot

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Fri Jul 20 14:15:21 PDT 2001

WHY?!  Who put it there?!  The protest is not postponed just because the
EFF said so.  I'm going to post a message saying it isn't
postponed.  Please post a link to the exact slashdot page where the
postponment is discussed (I can't seem to find it)

         -Paul

At 03:00 PM 7/20/01, Xcott Craver wrote:

>         Now a large number of people are going to see that it is on hold.
>         This should be a factor in our deciding what to do, I think.
>
>                                                         -S

	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>