[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Hold

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Fri Jul 20 14:30:58 PDT 2001

Something to remember: The EFF did not initiate the protests. If I recall
correctly, that was, *cough* one of the boycottadobe.com folks.

Surely Adobe can't expect the EFF to be able to cancel the protests.

The EFF obviously can't be a part of them. I wholeheartly applaud the work
the EFF has done to get to the table with Adobe, and wish them the best of
luck on Monday.

The EFF isn't "backing down" here. They should *not* kiss the oppurtunity
to meet with Adobe. Please understand this.

Let's show our support for Dmitry in the streets. And when Adobe withdraws
their complaint, we'll take our rallies to the DOJ. And when Dmitry is
released, we'll all buy him a beer.

Free Dmitry!

Len