[free-sklyarov] Any action in Chicago

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Fri Jul 20 14:54:26 PDT 2001

Quoting Keith Lamont:
> Just got here. Anything planned for Chicago?

Yes. Nate Riffe is the official coordinator, but it's not yet on the EFF
site. You can email me until we get it all sorted out. I think we're
planning to abide by the EFF and wait until after the talks with that
superpower, Adobe. Even if they're not a superpower, they could just
photoshop in the FBI and have us all arrested, so...

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html