[free-sklyarov] Washington D.C. Protest

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Fri Jul 20 16:41:26 PDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 06:49:20PM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:41:28PM -0400, Matt Revelle wrote:
> > I live just outside of DC and am trying to either find or form a protest
> > together for Washington D.C. on Monday, the 23rd.  Anyone who knows of a
> > planned protest for Skylarov in the VA/MD/DC area or would be interested in
> > planning one, please contact me directly at mattreve at hotmail.com .
>
> Yes, it needs to happen in DC.
>
> I set up a mailing list on my server to coordinate the effort.
> http://www.lupercalia.net/mailman/free-dmitry-dc

Web page now at http://www.lupercalia.net/adobe/ Working on content;
it's bare bones. Life is hectic, would appreciate help.

Regards,

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/adobe/

Pitting browser against browser is hard since Netscape has 80% marketshare
and we have <20% ... I am convinced we have to use Windows-this is the one
thing they don't have...
	--Former Microsoft Vice President James Allchin in an internal memo