[free-sklyarov] Welcome to new subscribers; updates

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Jul 20 18:55:39 PDT 2001

Begin The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> I welcome everyone to the list and provide the following reminder:
>
> > PLEASE DO NOT HARASS ADOBE ON THE TELEPHONE OR SEND THEM ANY OTHER
> > KIND OF HARASSING OR THREATENING COMMUNICATION!  (The same goes for
> > the U.S. Marshal Service, the U.S. Attorney's Office, and the U.S.
> > District Court.)  Of course, it is OK to send criticism to Adobe and
> > to the U.S. Attorney.  Let your criticism be civil and relevant.
> >
> > When people sent threats to the MPAA -- following the MPAA's
> > reprehensible prosecution of 2600 Enterprises -- the MPAA actually
> > quoted these in court and used them to hurt the defendants' case!

	This would be a good text block to add to the message that
gets sent to new subscribers.

	(knock wood, but this mailman upgrade seems to have been just
the thing)

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!