[free-sklyarov] frank discussions? what is that?

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Fri Jul 20 20:08:40 PDT 2001

On 20 Jul, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> The purpose of the discussions on Monday are just to have a
> frank discussion of what the current issues are."
>
> -Declan

I've been holding my piece and keeping to the EFF line until now.  What
possible benefit could come from "frank discussions"?  We need to build
pressure on them so that they will withdraw their complaint against
Dmitry.  It now sounds as if these talks will distract from that goal.
What am I missing in this picture?  I am very happy that there will be
street activists on hand in case these discussions are a flop, which now
appears as certain.  I only wish I could be there.  Best of luck to all
of you.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/