[free-sklyarov] Adobe Will Talk! July 23 Sklyarov Protest on Ho ld

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Fri Jul 20 20:15:45 PDT 2001

On 20 Jul, Klepht wrote:

>     A> I agree with those who believe this is a stall tactic to
>     A> diffuse the bad press. There are a lot of people worked up
>     A> about this and ready to move.
>
> So fuck this cancelled protest thing. Let's ROLL.

Please be careful, because it could still be a trap.  There is nothing
worse than a bunch of street activists standing around waiting for the
cell phone to ring... waiting for the police and the spin doctors to be
ready for them.  Did any of you see the Matrix?

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--