[free-sklyarov] Welcome to new subscribers; updates

David Cramer dacramer at home.com
Fri Jul 20 20:43:49 PDT 2001

Interestingly, the <http://usembassy.state.gov/> URL does not seem to
lead to any possibility of contacting consulates in Canada by email.
They are apparently protected from Canadians wielding dangerous
emails. Strange, eh?

Somehow, I'm not optimistic about communication working by regular
mail or telephone. Or perhaps being wanted by the FBI for 8 years for
leaving the US in 1968 as a draft dodger has made me overly
pessimistic. Any advice from other Canadians with an angle on this?

Regards,

David