[free-sklyarov] Los Angeles

Mark K. Bilbo mkbilbo at cdcla.com
Fri Jul 20 16:29:21 PDT 2001

I haven't seen much talk about it yet.

There was, at one point, an Adobe office down in Irvine. I was thinking of
calling to see if they're still there but things have been busy today.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I could pull off Monday even if there was
something around here. But then, again, given I expect Adobe to blow off the
EFF on Monday, there could always be a round two...

I mean, I'd like to do more than just buy a T-shirt.

Mark