[free-sklyarov] Apologies

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Jul 20 22:22:48 PDT 2001

Begin Sam Phillips quotation:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 11:41:19PM -0500, Ryan Waldron wrote:
> > Is anyone else getting two copies of everything?  Is this related to
> > this hardware burp?
>
> I believe it is related to the MailMan upgrade burp.  I've notified
> Nick, hopefully he can fix it.

	I have a few duplicates of my own, and prefer them to lost
mail :).

	Are you seeing regular duplicates, or is it only for a few
messages?  I don't have any cron jobs left over from the old runqueue
program, and only have the newer qrunner set up.

	Let me know if you continue to see these into the night.  I
think they'll appear occasionally as zork's mail queue is flushed, but
should be gone by morning (knock wood).

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!