[free-sklyarov] Results of meeting...

Kenneth Burger krburger at burger-family.org
Fri Jul 20 22:48:46 PDT 2001

Well, no one showed up at the planning meeting which means either no one on this list lives near Detroit or nobody cares.  I will still however be going to the McNamara Federal Building at 477 Michigan Ave. and handing out flyers to people going in and to passers-by, even if I have to do this by myself and look like a lunatic.  I'm going to make sure that the people of Detroit know what's going on.  I'd do this on Monday except I have to work and cannot take it off.  If you're interested in attending please drop on by the building.  Bring your own sign and I'll have some fliers to give you to hand out if you wish.  I will be there from probably 10 or 11 AM tomorrow till probably between 3 or 5 depending on how many people my efforts appear to be getting through to.  I hope to see some people there to help out.  Please note, that I have changed the location from 231 W. Lafayette because the McNamara building is more well known and there will doubtless be more people passing by to hand stuff out to.  Well I shall hopefully see some of you tomorrow.  Come support the cause and Dimitri.